Planting an herbal plant in your garden is a wonderful way to enjoy the sights, smells, and tastes of plants. Grow your own Ajwain plant and enjoy the benefits of growing fresh herbs.
What makes it special:
- Very easy to care and low maintenance plant.
- Best plant for sunny balcony and outdoor garden.
- One of the popular aromatic herb plants.
This plant is very hard, has thick fleshy leaves, and grows quickly. They require very little water and can be grown both indoors and outdoors (should not be exposed to direct sunlight). The leaves smell like Ajwain/Oregano. Propagation is by stem cuttings but it can also be grown from seeds. .Plectranthus amboinicus is the scientific name of false ajwain plant. It is a sprawling and semi-succulent perennial herb. It has a fast growth rate. Leaves have stalks which are densely velvety, like most mint family plants. The leaf blade is fleshy, broadly ovate to circular, rhombic, or kidney-shaped. Flowers are borne in 10 to 20 flowered, densely velvety spikes. Health Benefits Of Indian Borage
1. Skin Health
2. Rich In Omega 6 Fatty Acid
3. Rich In Vitamin-A And C
4. Treats Fever
5. Cures Any Respiratory Issues
6. Improves The Kidney Health
7. Beneficial For Females
8. Relieves Stress And Anxiety
9. Cures Digestion Issues