Buy Brinjal Seeds online from kraftsdecor.
Set of 35 seeds
The brinjal (eggplant or baingan or aubergine) is known as the King of Vegetables by certain societies. It is one of the most flexible vegetables around, adored by numerous individuals over the world.
Various assortments are accessible all over and every assortment is one of a kind in its own specific manner, with an unmistakable flavor and numerous fundamental minerals. Eggplant or Brinjal, is an exceptionally low calorie vegetable and has sound sustenance profile; uplifting news for weight watchers! The veggie is prominently known as aubergine in the western world.
Planting And Care
- Care should be taken not to plant the brinjals in a shady portion of the garden
- The plants ought to have sufficient sunlight
- From time to time, any weeds which might grow in the plants bed must be removed
- The plants should be sprayed with the pesticides or insecticides if any disease is noticed
- Stake plants over 24 inches tall
- Water well and apply a balanced fertilizer every two weeks during the growing season
- For bigger fruits, restrict to five or six per plant