Planting Cleome blossoms is a beautiful nursery experience. Incredibly straightforward in developing, this dazzling nursery experience re-seeds itself and develops a seemingly endless amount of time after year. Otherwise called Spider blossoms, Cleome look amazingly lovely in bloom beds, outskirts, huge compartments, in foundation plantings, blended in with bushes and are a decent expansion to the winged animal or butterfly garden as well.
How to plant Cleome seeds:
- Plant the Cleome seeds in a location that receives full sun to partial shade.
- These do not need any specific soil. The soil just needs to be well draining.
- When grown from seeds they grow as fragrant flowers that are about 6 feet tall while the dwarf variety ones have no fragrance at all.
- Cleome plants grow to become drought tolerant .
- These plants need less nitrogen when compared to other annuals and shrug of pests and diseases.