Beetroot is most a piece of a healthy eating regimen. Develop effectively with least support in the kitchen garden.
Beetroot is able to provide you with anti-cancer and heart-protection properties to its red pigments. Easy to grow, it is one of the top 10 vegetables grown in the home garden. Beetroot is easy to grow and ideal for anyone new to vegetable gardening.
|Common Name||Beta vulgaris(Scientific Name)|
|Height||Up to 35 cm|
|Flower Colour||Not defined|
|Bloom Time||Not defined|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Thinning is necessary, as you may get more than one seedling out of each seed
- Pulling them out of the ground may disturb the close surrounding roots of nearby seedlings
- Established plants should be thinned to 3 to 4 inches between plants
- Mulch and water well
- Beets need to maintain plenty of moisture
- Any necessary cultivation should be gentle, beets have shallow roots that are easily disturbed